Careers / Accountant
In this role, you will be assisting our dynamic high-tech start-up clients with their accounting needs. This will often require a broad range of accounting skills and out of the box thinking in a fluid environment. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of several clients with the freedom to schedule your workload appropriately. This is a highly independent role with a high level of client interaction, requiring a strong ability to be both hands-on and strategic depending on the task at hand.
- Perform Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions for multiple business entities
- Administer employee payroll and benefits tracking
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements and internal reports
- Monthly and quarterly close preparation including journal entries, monthly accruals and account reconciliations to the general ledger.
- Research of accounting issues
- 6-8 years of accounting experience, multi- company experience preferred
- BS degree in an accounting / finance related discipline required
- CPA a plus
- Strong computer skills, including experience with: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access and QuickBooks. Experience with Netsuite highly desired.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and meet deadlines