Careers / HR Generalist
Are you an HR Professional looking for more variety and advancement in your day-to-day duties? Do you value challenging work, flexibility, and work/life balance? Countsy may be just the place for you!
Our Sacramento Office is located off of I-5 and Garden Highway, right outside of Downtown Sacramento in an easily accessible location from many nearby cities. The Sacramento office is home to 55 Accounting and HR Professionals responsible for handling the full-cycle Accounting/HR back-office services for multiple venture-backed Start-Up companies.
In this role, the ideal candidate will be part of a group of Human Resource Professionals working on 4-7 clients at a time. The collaborative, yet independent environment creates a challenging and rewarding position with client diversity allowing technical and industry growth and exposure to a variety of new concepts and processes.
- Benefits Implementation and Administration
- Conduct new hire benefit orientations
- Collect and ensure processing of all benefit paperwork
- Approve benefit bills as needed
- Answer daily benefit questions helping clients resolve their problems
- Assist with client selection process for benefit plans
- Assist with implementation of new plans and on the annual renewal process
- General Policies and Procedures
- Act as resource for client with regards to compliance and policy questions
- Perform necessary research to come up with correct options for client
- Assist with Employee Handbooks as needed
- Employee Files
- Ensure that all documents are filed appropriately, conducting audits as necessary
- Perform background checks for clients as needed
- Post jobs for clients on various recruiting sites
- Act as internal HR for various clients as needed performing all of the processes listed above
- 5-8 + years of progressive generalist experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Extensive experience in multi-tasking, prioritizing and having a high level of attention to detail
- Self-directed with the ability to keep up with a very fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of creating and implementing successful processes
- Effective communication skills with all levels of an organization, ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Strong knowledge of employment law and best practices or proven ability to research and find answers.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, HR certifications strongly preferred
- Must have excellent written communication skills
- The successful candidate will be extremely well-organized, professional and discreet, with an energetic and accessible personality
ABOUT THIS POSITION
- This position is based out of our Sacramento office.
- Candidates must be able to work on-site in the Sacramento office 5 days per week.
- This is not a contract or remote opportunity.
- This is a full-time/direct-hire position with benefits.
- We offer flexibility and foster a culture in favor of work/life balance.
- Compensation is competitive and is based on experience, certifications and education.